Healthy Spaghetti Squash Recipe At 15 Minutes
Here’s just another fantastic recipe, Veggie Spaghetti, for the health conscious folks like you.
This is a very simple recipe that doesn’t need much preparation and hard labor. Nowadays, I think that time is sometime that I’m lack of. The quantity of time I invest in school or projects work has improved radically in which time for me to research fresh recipe is scarce. Therefore, it’s crucial to cook something that is fast and simple to prepare. Nutritional content of the Spaghetti Squash certainly satisfies the standards for “fast and effortless “. It’s possible to enjoy a healthy meal in only 15 minutes with no hassle. If you’re like me that couldn’t make the time to prepare something healthy and fine for your loved ones. Don’t give this recipe a go.
Serving size: 1
1. Spaghetti, cooked
2. One couple (approximately 3 – 4 tbsp) of mixture veggies (peas, corn, carrot)
3. 3 Parts of shitake mushroom, slit
4. 3 cherry tomato, slit
5. 3 cloves of garlic, mince
6. One chilli padi (optional), seedless and slit (insert this in case you like something hot, you can choose to not saute)
7. 2 tsp of olive oil
9. Black pepper
* Preheat the skillet over a medium heat. Add olive oil and saute the garlic until it’s translucent.
* Insert the mixture veggies, shitake, carrot and tomato to the skillet and saute for two minutes. Add a little bit of salt for seasoning
* Pour about 50 ml of water to the skillet and let it cook for another two minutes before adding the spaghetti. Mix the spaghetti nicely with the remainder of the ingredient.
* Before serving, you may add extra salt and pepper.